Please refer the following information with respect to recent changes in AFMA accreditation
How to become AFMA accredited
To be eligible for accreditation, applicants must:
- Be employed by one of our members
- Be recommended for accreditation by that employer
- Meet the relevant program guideline requirements
- Have successfully completed all relevant requirements one of three qualification programs
- Have also successfully completed all relevant requirements of the Professionalism: Conduct & Ethics course*
- Commit to 20 hours of training each year for continuing education
- Commit to conduct themselves in accordance with the AFMA Code of Conduct
How to apply
When the above criteria are met, simply complete and submit the appropriate application form.
Those who were enrolled on or prior to 31 March 2019*:
Those who were enrolled on or post to 1 April 2019:
All applications are reviewed by the AFMA Accreditation Board and you will be contacted with the results of your application once this review process is complete.
If you have any questions about becoming accredited, please refer the AFMA Accreditation Guidelines or contact us.
* Note individuals who were AFMA accredited (or enrolled in an AFMA Accreditation course) prior to 31 March 2019 have until 31 December 2021 to complete the Professionalism: Conduct & Ethics course however must be enrolled no later than 30 June 2021