Becoming AFMA Accredited
How to become AFMA accredited
To be eligible for accreditation, applicants must:
- Be employed by one of our members
- Be recommended for accreditation by that employer
- Meet the relevant program guideline requirements
- Have successfully completed one of three qualification programs
- Commit to 20 hours of training each year for continuing education
How to apply
When the above criteria are met, simply complete and submit the appropriate application form.
All applications are reviewed by the AFMA Accreditation Board and you will be contacted with the results of your application once this review process is complete.
If you have any questions about becoming accredited, please refer the AFMA Accreditation Guidelines or contact us.