• Smaller Text
  • Larger Text
  • Print

Managing your Accreditation

How to manage your accreditation

When you change employer, it's essential that you inform AFMA. You'll need to notify us of your move by completing the appropriate application to transfer your accreditation.

Once your application has been received and processed you will receive a new accreditation certificate.

If you have any questions about managing or transferring your accreditation, please refer the AFMA Accreditation Guidelines or contact us.